segunda-feira, 4 de outubro de 2010

Sea of Tranquility

Somebody Said something about a Sea of Tranquility, I Just don’t know, I’m stuck here for a long time and have no contact with news. 1963 as far as I remember. Foolish people those who put me here, okay, as Mary said, this is my fate, I got to accomplish it.
Johnny the Guy who killed the wife, told me on Tuesday, that men has got a flag on the moon’s surface. I could hardly believe him. Man I’d really like to be there. If it’s true there’s a Sea of Tranquility there I could be a moonsailor whose only fate was taking everything easy.
If I had taken that easier that time I wouldn’t be here now, sharing a small room with Joe, the guy who killed that couple on the Christmas Eve, He became famous because of that, I was having dinner with Mary at the Shrimps’s House when I saw him in black and white.
My mom always told me not to become a burglar nor a murderer, because it was really common in our family. I kinda didn’t pay attention to her.
Once when I was just sixteen I wanted to talk to Mary in person. There were four phone calls until she accepted talking to me in front of her first working place. She was a baby-sitter at the time. We talked to each other for Five long hours up to 10p.m. when her father went there to pick her up. I’ll never forget the way Harry, her brother, looked at me. Harry should be here, he is the one whose privacy should be shared with this goddamn sick Joe.
Mary and I got married on a Sunday in a beautiful religious cerimony, at least it was beautiful up to the moment Harry got drunk and punched the priest saying that God was a human’s creation while the devil was part of us since the dawn of man.
Mary tried to save me, she said to the judge in person, that I didn’t have the intention, that I’d never do such a crime. However there was no salvation, I’m stuck and fourteen days from now I’ll be dead in front of her eyes. She’ll probably be quiet. Silence is a typical reaction from those whose hope and will to live were completely neglected by the surrounding circumstances. This world is unfair, I knew that.
Fourteen Days, this is a good period of time to spend on a vacation with your family, the place doesn’t matter, having your relatives next to you is the most important thing.
I’m afraid that Mary might find anorher man and then forget everything we have gone through together, in the thick and thin I was there for her, and so far she’s here for me. But, what when she has another man? Will she remember me.. I don’t know, I just want her to be happy. Since I killed her brother our lives became a hell on earth. Fourteen days from now. Gosh, Harry should be killed again.

Nenhum comentário: